Frequently Asked Questions
• How has Bob Toski affected your teaching style?
We conducted clinics for the BCC Golf Team, did private schools and continued our relationship. I would consider him not only a great teacher and a great friend but a tremendous asset to the game of golf and he has been the greatest influence on my teaching and ethic as a PGA Professional.
• Do you offer golf schools?
Yes! The traditional golf school usually encompasses too many hours of instruction and the student incurs hotel and food costs in a group setting. I’ve had great success with a no-frills golf instruction program tailored to the students needs and level of play.
• If I don’t come to South Florida, are you able to travel to me?
Yes! I’ve done both national and international travel for students to their home club or practice facility
• I live well north of you in Palm Beach County, where else can we work?
As a PGA Professional, I have privileges to teach at PGA Golf Village in Port Saint Lucie. There would be a minimum of instruction hours needed in advance.
• Do you have lodging accommodations on-site at Palm Aire Country Club?
• Do you have package rates for multiple lessons?
Yes! For both my ½ hour and 1 hour lessons, students may purchase 5 in advance and receive the 6th one free.
• Do you offer any discounts?
Yes! I have a sliding scale for rates, please call me for details
• Our corporation would like to start group lessons, do you provide for this?
Yes! I have a program that can accommodate a corporation’s time frame and number of employees to provide a group class, with an emphasis on team building along with golf instruction making for a positive work atmosphere outside the work place for employees. (Golf clubs and range balls are included)
• In your bio is says, “amical Francais” what does that mean?
I am comfortable with the French language. I’ve had numerous students from Quebec, and have also taught many students from France.